Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

Okay, so, I got absolutely nothing done this break. It went by so quickly.

Here were my goals:
1) Get more sleep [accomplished]
2) Play some video games [accomplished]
3) Write to page 75 in my novel [EPIC FAILURE]
4) Start POW [EPIC FAILURE]
5) Start history day [EPIC FAILURE]
6) Start mouse trap car [EPIC FAILURE]
7) Robotics [fail]
8) Finish all homework [accomplished]
9) Review for bio [FAIL]
10) Practice more piano [EPIC FAILURE]

As you can see... 3 out of 10 -____-.

Number 2 is why everything else failed.
What kind of break is this? It's like a week without school to catch up on projects. -sigh-
Did you know that stress causes constipation?
If you get constipated.. blame it on the teachers.

So, this break was not as fun as I had hoped. I just spent a lot of time ATTEMPTING to work on my novel. Like right now, I've been on page 45 for like 3 hours now. -sigh-

I can't wait until Christmas break! The novel will be done, mouse trap car will be done.
Two weeks of pure bliss... (yea right) plus one week of FRC (even though i didnt make the team)

No comments: