Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas!

Well, it's Christmas eve, and since my parents don't really care about the whole Christmas deal, I have nothing planned. Probably just going to work on my novel, try not to think about upcoming science fair and history day :(. I'm kind of indifferent about the whole Christmas thing, and the state of the economy is just depressing. Christmas used to be fun because my parents would be more willing to spend money, and it would all be grand, but this year, not so much. Everyone is afraid to spend money, and that really isn't helping the economy either.
Well, one good thing about Christmas, winter break! Three whole weeks (well actually, if I subtract all the days that I have to go to school anyway, I'd end up with like only one whole week, but I'm not complaining. Well, actually I am, but...) of pure bliss. My brother and I have been bonding... by playing Starcraft <3333 and navyfield... <---- that game is SOOO bomb...
check it out at navyfield.com and tell me if you play it... ill add you as a friend ;)
*****Publish novel
******Science Fair
*****History Day
**Math Packet
***Acadec Speech
********* bunch of upcoming finals :(
***Spanish packet
* Dimensions

Lots of stuff going on this break, but I think I'm going to die as soon as school starts. Science fair and the finals are my main worry :/, especially bio. Anything that concerns bio, I am absolutely dreading.
As you can see, an entry on Christmas soon turns into a homework discussion. It is indeed a pretty depressing Christmas eve with nothing but homework to occupy my lonely nights.
I was hoping to be able to make edit a few robotics video of my team's VEX season (which was epic fail) and put them on youtube, but I guess I won't be able to. Bad economy, too much homework, the flu = satisfactory christmas
hahah see how the standard for a relaxing break has went down since I've come to CAMS?!
horrible -__-

However, I do wish you all (who actually reads this ? ) a Merry Christmas, Krazy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year. Cheers!

No comments: